2010-12-22

Christmas!!

Some years I love Christmas, some years I loathe Christmas.
Oblivious as I am to the crowds, the carols, the shopping and general seasonal craziness, my Christmas spirit has basically to do with how I'm feeling about meeting most of the people I actually care about in a very short span of time. It's great that so many of us can come back home for the same few days and spend time together, which is basically what Christmas is about as far as I'm concerned. But for me, whatever the mood was at the beginning, the result is invariably the same: OD. Thanks heavens it's only once a year.

This year is one of the "loving it" ones, if only improved by the latest Allie Brosh's blog post, wicked as always:
Hyperbole and a Half: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas

Happy Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment